Security & Compliance
Designed for security
The Recruit Genie cloud infrastructure is housed in secure data centres, designed to satisfy the requirements of our most security-sensitive customers. The Recruit Genie infrastructure has been designed to provide the highest availability while putting strong safeguards in place regarding customer privacy and segregation.
The Recruit Genie infrastructure is protected by extensive network and security monitoring systems. In addition, Recruit Genie infrastructure components are continuously scanned and tested. The Recruit Genie production network is segregated from the Recruit Genie corporate network, and access to this network is monitored and reviewed on a daily basis by Recruit Genie security managers.
The Recruit Genie platform is hosted within data centres designed to provide resiliency against system outages. These data centres have significant excess bandwidth connections so that if a major disruption occurs there is sufficient capacity to enable traffic to be load-balanced to the remaining sites, minimizing the impact on you.
To help you meet specific government, industry, and company security standards and regulations, Recruit Genie provides certification reports that describe how the Recruit Genie Cloud infrastructure meets the requirements of an extensive list of global security standards. For more information about the security regulations and standards with which Recruit Genie complies, see the Recruit Genie Compliance webpage.
Recruit Genie has various security systems and services in place to increase privacy and control network access. These include:
- Built-in firewalls allow us to control network access to our server instances and subnets
- Encryption in transit with TLS
- Secure VPN
- Web Application Firewall
Recruit Genie offers you capabilities to define, enforce, and manage user access policies across Recruit Genie services. This includes:
- Identity and access management capabilities to define individual user accounts with permissions across the Recruit Genie platform
- Multi-factor authentication for highly privileged accounts, including options for hardware-based authenticators
- IP address whitelisting and blacklisting to further control external access
- Recruit Genie provides native identity and access management integration across many of its services including API integration with 3rd party services.